Tuesday, November 30

till we meet again~

if we ever meet again fellas.

well, that is not what i wanted to write here. after today, i would not be seeing most of my frens again. well, my coursemates, i would definitely see you guys again. but those debaters, best friends of mine, most of them, i would not see them again, in UTP that is.

well, why did i make such a fuss about this? because i truly appreciate the connection that i managed to get here. most of the time, i would be a lone ranger with one or two close friends. however, here, i have many many close friends. all of those i share most of my joys and laughter together. not to mention those tears that accompany us always.

it is not easy to find a close friend. i am glad that i managed to get those during my three years tenure in UTP so far. the coming years, i do hope that it would be better than this. i've learnt a lot of new things, gather valuable experiences. most of it all, i get to taste the true meaning of friendship.

we are separated, but we shall never let our bond disappears away.

to recap, this semester starts well. with me spending my time with syahmi and azmidi. but in the middle, drama starts to unfold. lack of sleep, tears flying here and there, sadness creeps in. but we managed it through nonetheless. there were the tiny fights between syafiq and wadi and rahman. and not to forget the quarrels with maria as well. birthdays that we celebrated. tambun with debaters and the late ahmed. i just sometimes cant believe myself. how could so many things happen in a very short time.

so many things happen through the years. i just can say it all here. i just want to show how much i really appreciate every single thing about it and how i will always cherish it. for the rest of my life.

there will always be someone that i would rather look forward to meet in the next 10 months. that would be you-know-who. i will try my best to come regularly to UTP. i want to show to her that those glimpses are only a glitch that bears no significant issue. i want to give her what she deserve after all of the things that she had done for me. i will be putting you in my top lists. dont you worry about that my dear. i will.

to all my batch mates jan 08, we will always be friends. no matter what.

with that, i hereby end the UTP session of this blog for the next 10 months.
thank you.

1 comment:

anything to say?