Sunday, November 28

the aftermath

in less than 9 hours, i would be sitting in my last examination paper for the semester.

to glimpse into the future, in one week time, i would be sitting in my office desk. for the first time ever in my life, i would be granted my own office cubicle (that is if my company do uses cubicle).

in more or less than a month time, we would be ending the year 2010 already. in more or less than a month, christmast.

now, i am being bugged by a minor probs in my pc. i cant seem to play longer than 10 minutes or else, the pc would shut down by itself. that i believe delivers a major blow to my life! how can i play games for 10 minutes? the screen would just go blank, the sounds would be turned off and there would be no more control to it. ctrl+alt+del isnt helping. without the blue screen warning as well. but the irony is, all the fans would still be spinning around, mocking me.

my solution, wait till my examinations are over, i am going to bring home my precious and discover the problems there. there is nothing that i can do now. face it, my pc is one of my most precious assets due to its data that resides within it and the amount of time and effort that i have put into it to just bring it to my life. hence, i must to something to protect it from harm.

pc problems aside, it would be daunting to be sitting in an office cubicle. i just cant imagine it. like the first time that i enrol in UTP or i enrol in my SMAPK. there are a lot of emotions going through me at this time. the sadness of leaving the comfort zone in the name of utpians and to venture out to a company alone, all by myself. i do hope that i would found someone better there as i always do so~ :P

maybe, i might be able to update my blog daily. that is one possibility~ although i doubt that the amount of readers would increase drastically or even increase. i mean, to be frank, i seriously dont think that someone or something is even reading this blog. well, dont be offended. i know the status of a miscellaneous blogger that feels his stories are worth it to be spent on.

nonetheless, i would still be writing here, i told you before, the blog is one of my assets to deliver my feelings to the public (the internet is huge people~). i will strive to do so.

btw, for my pc probs, if anyone have any suggestions about how to fix it, feel free to share it with me via any means possible. i would seriously appreciate it~

till then guys, i need to study. one last push for glory~

No comments:

Post a Comment

anything to say?