Wednesday, July 15

i dream a dream

hello..
today,as i woke up.. i have one of the most heart pounding dream..
it is not a nightmare.. but its a dream so hard to interpret..

some people say a dream is just a flashback of what we have done for the day..
some people say a dream is just a resonance of the future..
some people say a dream is just the devil's work of art..
some people say a dream is just a man's creative imaginations...
some people say a dream is just a dream..

i say,my latest dream is just my heart's desire that i must kept to myself for the benefit of all..
i m not going to brag about my dream.. no! it is not a wet dream k! but its a dream so real, that my heart feels like its going to jump out of my chest.. i noe some of u have experienced this kind of dream..

how would i interpret this dream.. do i have something on someone? do i need to have something on someone? is this feeling is just temporary? sighs.. i just hope so..

the point is, after the dream, it makes me realise about something.. something that i have feared the most.. the one thing that i have hope for all this while not to be bestowed upon me.. i am beginning to be afraid of myself.. afraid of what i could have become.. and afraid of my future actions and what its impact on other..

its amazing to see what a dream could have done to me.. i wish that i have not dreamed the dream.. it really stabs me to my heart..

i really dont know what i have felt after i have woke up.. happy,fear,doubt,satisfaction,denial..

its complicated.

p/s : do be reminded! it is not a wet dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

anything to say?