Monday, July 20

at last

today marks the start of a new semester..

even though i have been here for about two weeks but only today that i can sense a new beginning is upon me..

before, i can only meet peoples i know at a certain places and not just around the corner (like in the bathroom or at my corridor) but now, i can do that.. it is what i have been craving for like a year.. ever since i am at foundation 1st, i have never been able to do so.. now, at last, the time has come for me..

what significance that it brings to me? it has made me feel like i have quite a number of friends actually.. when they saw me, they would nod, or raise the hand as a gesture of acknowledging i am there..

before, when i come out of my room, what greets me is the stench of several people not taking their baths for weeks or even months.. and when i went to the toilets or walk on the corridor, there would be weird looks being set upon me as if i am an alien from another world.. how would you feel, if you were isolated in your own territory..

i am glad at least i am not being treated like that anymore.. there are people whom i know and no longer the hard stench of people not taking their baths.. thank god!

although i know that i would feel like this for the rest of the semester, at least, i am thankful due to the reception that i get here..

btw, my roomate are now able to play DOTA with me.. i am glad for that too.. :')

2 comments:

  1. oii..rahman last sem x men dota yer?..haahaa..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe... last sem, komp dy prob.. sem ni secare ajaibnye da elok balek da~

    ReplyDelete

anything to say?