Saturday, July 18

hurmmm...

hello..

my ever waited rumate is finally here to join me in this new room..
i m obviously enjoyed his presence as i have been sleeping alone for the past few days..
while my friends are all away with something to do..
i am obviously bored..


btw, as being instructed by eddy, i am hereby would like to ask all of you who have been here into my blog (if there is any) to visit the blog where i have been putting my efforts into..

debatalamsekitar2009~

this is important! please do click this link! even if once! i appreciate it... thank you~

btw, if all of you want to know, DAS2009 is an event that is very prestigious.. its an event where i have the chance to an ushers for one of the participating universities..
i have been sweating and puffing for this event.. i really hope that it really will be a successful event where everybody will be happy about it!

please.. do click the link k!

2 comments:

anything to say?