Wednesday, January 4

1st post in 2012

hello all.

happy new year! 2012 is gonna be a blast.

i am still at home, not going back tonite as my mother wont allow me. so, i must struggle in the coming days for my 1st paper as a final year student in 5 days time. therefore, please be kind to me, especially my health, my emotions and my mental state. i need you guys to be non-volatile for now.

furthermore, there are some events that make me feel more like a bum. my marks for my tests are low. low because i do put a lot of efforts in it. low because i am not satisfied with my marks and i can predict myself getting a B for that subject. well, at least i try and failed. which i have done it for a lot of subjects before. haha.

nonetheless, the fire within me is still burning with desire. its just another step for more failures. #lol.

in other words, please let me put those thoughts behind me and move on.

heart, is a complex organ. it makes u live and also can make u suffer. it controls the lifeforce of ur life and if it chooses to not serve u anymore, u will die. so, u must treat ur heart with care. #metaphorical

so, eventually, 2012 looks bright. so bright that i might missed some big things in front of me through its glare. lets hope that i can stay focus and stay on the line that i am threading.

2012, please be kind. tata 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

anything to say?