Thursday, December 29

Management Accounting

Hello,

I am, as always, still awake. not that i cant sleep, i dont want to sleep yet. the reason? cause i got one more test to take tomorrow. and after the test, thats the end of my lectures in this semester.

now, let us see. we got writer's block, rocker's block, mental block. all of those blockades, are in me right now. my mind just slip away like that. u know the song, pixies - where is my mind. that song described exactly what i am feeling.

cause of those blocks, i cant seem to focus on my studies. its like secondary school all over again. haha.. lack of focus leads to lack of marks, eventually turns out to bad results. no, i am not going into that path again!

btw, people, lately, i have always dreamt of going back in the past. reminiscing each big steps that i took and realize how different my life would be if i took the other path. and how regretful i am to took those steps. maybe, just maybe, those are the things that haunt me right now. i feel insecure and small. i feel like i am a failure of my past!

lol. dont read it with such a sad manner. those past, are what make me who i am today. am i successful? not yet! i will be. one day. and one of the first steps is to start focusing on my test tomorrow. cause every 1% of my success, will lead to a long way.

stop thinking of my past and start focusing on the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

anything to say?