Tuesday, October 20

the inevitable

well, obviously from my few previous posts, i am in a bad state. bad in terms of emotion.

then, the inevitable happens. i begin to feel better. the more days i spent, i begin to feel like i can pull this huge burden through. this reminds me of something that i always remember.

life is like a wheel, you will have your time where you are at the bottom at the wheel and you will roll your way to the top and falls back again to the bottom. it is inevitable.

thinking about it, perhaps i am climbing to the upper part of the wheel after spending days at the bottom of it. i hope that this will stay for a while as i kinda miss this feelings.

i need focus and need to stay on my own line of focus. that will helps me a lot. i really hope that when i read this back, i will always remember this advice to myself. focus is the most important thing.

p/s : bersedia utk halangan tggi yg seterusnye!

1 comment:

anything to say?