Friday, May 15

ultimatum

salutations.

as i wake up this morning... feeling bad about things that might happen in the next few days which i have been pondering for the last 4 days.... nothing beats the incompetency that i've felt....

it is ironic to realize that there is actually light at the end of the tunnel... but yet, i still fell inconfident about myself... why do i choose to close my eyes towards the light? why do i choose to run away from the light while clearly i can see that if i make a move to the light, there is nothing to lose...

why do i feel the need to get away from it? why do i relentlessly reject the fact that there is light at the end of it all?

i must change! must make the move to it! God has shown me the light and the tunnel and the pathway.. it is for me to run to it or to ignore it and make myself into oblivion... work for it as there is time on my side... run for it as i will never regret that i made it at the end of the tunnel...

thank you! thank you for those who know my inner desire to walk away from it and persuade me to keep on going to the light... it is comfortable enough to hear such words and feel the care...]

i promise this to myself, i will work to the light! i will not let you down as you wont let me down!
lets meet at the end of the tunnel where there is light and exuberence all over us...
what goes around comes around..

yeah, we have made such fuss about not living and all but that is my life... that is what takes my breath away.. to make it to the end of the tunnel where the light shines the brightest... eventhough it take me to throw away all the bagages that will slow me down...

to all my friends.. work hard for your finale exam k! lets meet together at the end of the tunnel! where we will celebrate it together and make it to the top!

thank you.. arigato...

thats it. study! study! study!

1 comment:

anything to say?