Tuesday, December 14

oh sh*t

my biggest fear is served on a plate.

after just 5 days of working in office, i am confronted with a fever, flu and headache a bit.

well, that is not my biggest fear. as of yesterday, i almost dozed off while driving back home. at a traffic light. and i am tad lucky that yesterday, the traffic is not as horrible as it used to be. i cant imagine myself in an accident because i am having an accidental nap in the car.

how to curb this? i tried putting the radio on as loud as it can and i try to wiggle myself in the chair with the rhythm of the music. it failed. i tried my best to eat something. it failed. i even dozed off while trying to dance myself at the driver seat. that is horrible!

i am not quite sure what is the source of this epidemic. i guess that it is the by-product of fever + flu + not enough sleep. today, i am wearing sweater all day long until now. i kept on drinking hot plain water = air kosong, xkn zero water kot..

i do hope that yesterday's disease is a yesterday's disease and not a plague that will haunt me for the next 8 months.

to cheer things up, i had had lunch with Tan Sri Zarinah Anwar. the chairman of SC! there was this end of year party being held for my business group (within the business group, there are numerous other dept including mine) and almost all of the executive director was there. despite those bad remarks about her and her husband, i do believe that SC would not just choose a bad person to be a chairman.

that is all for now, and FYI syahmi, i do my updates here cause when i got back home, i want to rest and not to dwell on any mental activities. lol.

till next time~
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

anything to say?