Thursday, September 16

raya 2010

hello.
selamat hr raya..

hehe..

its been a long holiday for me..
i was back in perlis starting from monday of the holiday n back at my home the following monday.
a week of malaysian tv has made me realize the funny side of malaysian advertisement..

they are damn funny n hilarious.. such rhymes like ke..ropok moni! and boom! meletup! still makes me smile.. u know the ads.. i dunno that malaysian directors have such entertaining mind...

nonetheless, the holiday has made me someone who appreciates internet and astro. a week without them is almost like a week in OBML... haha..

anyway, selamat hari raya! i seek forgiveness from the past to the future.. (sng, xpyh nk mintak maaf byk2 kali. XD)

later then..

happy holidays..

:D

2 comments:

anything to say?