Friday, June 18

Again

hello..
again..
this is the second time that i would want to ramble around in this world of mine..
today, it is a beautiful day.. (sighs.. nothing to write on again..)

well.. its not that bad aite..
its a boring, predictable day.. although i have managed to find games that i have long not played..
to think of it.. i have been playing computer games rigorously ever since i was a kid...
that is around when i was in standard 3 (9 years old)..
and my journey never stops..

i m kinda shocked to find out that the time that i got my first computer addiction is around 10 or 11 years old..

n now, i m 20 years old!!

wtf... during that age, most kids would go out and play football or anything.. but not me..

jz sitting in front of computer and start doing something that someone at my age is not particularly interested in..
well, i m the only one.. but atleast i m in the few..

two games, mechwarrior and starcraft.. and not to forget, the ever lasting warcraft..
fyi, i have finished warcraft 1 and 2.. long before DOTA was made available..
then i have finished starcraft 1 and 2 including starcraft 2 broodwar..
mechwarrior launched its 4th edition in 2002 and i have played in previous editions before..

also, not forgetting the epic diablo 2... although i missed the first one, but the second edition is far better..

my games are a bit too 'old' for many peoples, but i still like it.. no matter what..

i have my brothers to thank me for that.. there is where i trained my brain to be a little spontanious.. (wt ever not lah)

also, i believe it lead me to my english mastery.. although i m not at par with the best of my age but i got the hang of it ever since i was in primary school..

and the best part is that i learned english through games and music!!

haha..

thats all for tonite.

enough of this ramblings..

pictures as usuals..





those two are graduating.. it is a sad2 thing..




No comments:

Post a Comment

anything to say?