Sunday, January 31

RAZIN!

hello n hi

the title is the name of my friend, who turns 19 today.

he is the only person that i have ever met in my 20-to-be-years-old that i am so attached to. well, tragically to say, the beginning is not as happy as it seems. we fight so hard that we cannot bear to see each others face. we quarrel so selfishly that in the end of the day, tears were shed down(not me ok :P)

the fact that, if i come to see it again today, how we have changed from haters to one of the most long lasting friendship that i have ever had. hehe. i admit, before, i was that adamant to get rid of him from my life. but now, i wish that he would not go to australia and leave me here. T__T

i make him more than my friend actually(in a very good manner k!). i always have looked up to him and always ask him for advices in life as he is the one care enough to give one to me. i always seek him to find my absolution. i always use his ideologies in life and listens to his favourite songs everyday.

i even wish that he would come to UTP together and let us spent our days together like old days. but a wish is a wish. he'd done far better than me. hehe. :)

maybe people dont care who the hell is razin is, but i do. i do until the extend that i want to show you guys that he is my BESTFRIEND. even now, we are miles away (subang and tronoh je dlu) we still keep in contact despite our busy daily lives.

ok. why do i want to post this? because i do not want the memories of my bestfriend to be gone. that is why i posted it here. so that it would be as permanent as this blog would be. so that when i read it back, i can still remembers how it feels.

reminder : this is truly a relationship of a friend ok! no more, no less. jgn pikir lain plak ye.!


2 comments:

  1. aww....true luv will prevail.... call me 4 the nuptials...:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. perghhh klo aku jadi razin mesti aku mnanges btubi2 sbb sgt2 tharu sbb nama aku diabadikan di dalam blog..hehe:D

    ReplyDelete

anything to say?