Friday, April 24

denial

salutations!

humans are always denying!

denying the most clear and present fact that one know!

without the most common reason of all!

denial is dangerously sinful!

and dangerously unintended!

most people do not know that they are denying something!

i do mean most people!

it includes me too!

why do humans do what they want to do and end up regretting!

why do such things happen!

it really gives a headache!

ok! i talk as if all of you are doing something wrong!

but it is me!

damn!

the only resolution i can have!

is to pray to God!

ask for HIS guidance and show me a way out!

like HE always did!

bear with me God!

2 comments:

  1. Bro...pe ni?Piety?!komon la brader...fitrah r 2,reality's 2 tuff?...be like me.. apathetical n morally ambiguous,u need more shades of gray in ur life lor,gah gah gah.....(n end up joining me in my downward spiral ultimately leading to self-destruction,*cackling >_<)

    Nihilism 4 da win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. life is harsh rite. i am on my way down the spiral, but in a different path than you. hehe. perhaps we shall meet down there eh. :D

    ReplyDelete

anything to say?